Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: January 02, 2020
By submitting your domain listings at domainingcrew.com, you hereby accept following terms and condition:
- We reserve the right to edit any submitted listings in part or as a whole as per our standards and requirements.
- We reserve the right to reject any submitted listing or remove already published listings or disable any listing for indefinite period of time without any prior intimation to the member.
- Domains with privacy protection are not approved and domains whose privacy is enabled during the period of live listing are also removed.
- Please remove privacy protection before listing your domain with us. To make our classified platform highly fair, we verify registrant contacts of all domains manually.
- If your listing has been sold at DomainingCrew, please mark it as sold. And if your listing has been sold at some other platform, please remove it from your account panel or let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All the listings are displayed on the basis of fair and honest play among buyers and sellers.
- We expect that all the commitments from both parties are fulfilled at the end of an auction or sale.
- You can report a listing or member (buyer or seller) to us if you find any scamming activity. Such reports are taken seriously and we can disable any account or can remove any individual or portfolio listing.
- You can report a listing or member if he makes vague commitments or does not respond after making any commitment regarding buying or selling.
- We only provide a platform to connect the buyers and sellers. All the transactions and transfers by buyers and sellers are made at their own risk. As we do not provide any Escrow public services, so we will not be responsible for any loss of funds transferred by any means.
- Buyers and sellers are always required to communicate with each at our inbuilt instant messages panel.
- We can not provide support on any deals, transfers and transactions which are communicated out of our messaging panel.
- Communicating through our messaging panel, enables both parties to review and rate each other. It helps growing their activity and raises the level of trust while communicating with other members.
- We always contact our new members through our messaging app to verify their credentials. Members who are more interactive with us, get higher rating and better recommendation from us.
- We only monetise listing promotions and packages. And we only accept payments for our exclusive domains which are directly owned by DomainingCrew.com (Trading Crew Private, Limited). Please see our exclusive domains.
- We only provide escrow and transfer services to our trusted members.
- We reserve the right to hold, edit or delete any comments if found annoyed and against the spirit of public values.
- We reserve the right to change our plans and policies as and when required, so you are required to visit this page and go through our terms and conditions time to time.
- Please note that domainingcrew.com is owned and operated by Trading Crew Private Limited, a legally registered business at our territory of location with global online outreach. Please ask us if you have any questions at email@example.com